Benefits and Services
BENEFITS of membership with SMS/CMA are gained from the united efforts of the
local, state, national and specialty societies to improve and protect medicine.
These organizations work singly and jointly to protect physicians from:
- the inroads of inappropriate legislation
- the non-physician medical practitioners who constantly strive to
increase the scope of their practice.
- the misguided media, and from those who, regardless of motivation,
unwittingly work to destroy your profession.
Local Personalized Service
Access and Information
Building a Stronger Organization
- CMA Representation – CMA Trustee
- CALPAC Representation
- CMA Legislative Day – all members welcome to participate and meet with
Answers for You and Your Staff
We are available to help you with everything important about your profession
and your practice. Whatever you need – be it legal information, help with a
problematic payor, or details about your member discounts and services – just
call the Stanislaus Medical Society at (209) 527-1704 or the California Medical
Association member help line at (800) 786-4262.